What is it?
Clover College is a day of fun learning for our younger 4-H members! Adult volunteers and leaders teach different 1.5 hour “class” sessions on various topics. This day is a chance for our youth to discover different 4-H project areas through hands-on learning and activities while interacting with county 4-H leaders and making friends from different clubs and schools along the way!
Come join us for the day and learn something new! 4-H and community (non 4-H members) can attend different class sessions to explore various project areas and complete hands-on, educational activities taught by volunteer leaders and teachers.
Clover College 2024
Join us on Saturday, February 10, 2023 at Bangor Elementary School (701 14th Ave S, Bangor).
Event starts at 8:45 a.m. with a welcome in the Cafeteria and ends by 3:00 p.m.
Click below for:
- 2024 Classes TBA – interested in teaching a class? Fill out this form by Dec 15!
- A list of classes from 2023
- Registration Google Form – Deadline to Register is January 26, 2024:
- The 2024 evaluation
New this year:
We’ve moved all demonstrations from Expressive Arts to Clover College where youth can showcase their knowledge and public speaking skills to a larger audience. To give a presentation and be eligible for a fair blue ribbon, please fill out this form here: https://forms.gle/FH3dcw6DLiTkxJKc8 Deadline to submit an exhibit in this is January 26, 2023.
- Demonstration: Teaching someone how to do something on any subject. Presentation must consist of an introduction, body, conclusion, and questions from the audience.
- Illustrated Talk: Show and tell the audience your knowledge about something. Visuals and charts are encouraged, including, but not limited to maps, charts, posters, graphs, pictures, slides, or models to explain what the participant is saying.
- Action Center: An informal presentation to someone passing by about any subject, with an emphasis on showing. Individual presenter or groups of 2-4 carry on conversations with people passing through. Handouts may be used, posters or pictures may be used, and passerby interact with the presentation. A good example of an Action Center presentation is a school science fair or a booth exhibit at an event.
Click here to see some memories from Clover College!