November 6th, 2021
WHEN: Saturday, November 6, 2021
COST: $50/person* *Leader’s Association Scholarships available
WHERE: Green Lake Conference Center Green Lake, WI
Fall Forum is an opportunity for youth and adult leaders to attend the statewide training weekend with county and state staff. It is planned by a team of youth and adult volunteers from the Wisconsin 4-H Leaders Council with the support of county and state staff. Our hope is that 4-H youth and adult leaders will come together to connect, collaborate, celebrate, and continue building excitement and energy for a new year of 4-H learning. This year at Fall Forum, a select group of 4-H volunteers, pioneers, financial supporters, and staff who made major contributions to the 4-H movement at the local, state and national levels will be inducted into the Wisconsin 4-H Hall of Fame. The induction ceremony will take place during dinner Saturday night.
The purpose of Fall Forum is to:
- Provide an educational opportunity for youth and adult volunteers
- Develop youth and adult partnerships
- Create an engaging and welcoming environment to facilitate discussion between counties and regions
- Provide an opportunity for youth and adult volunteers to be involved in the planning and evaluation of statewide programs
- Encourage diversity of thought, perspective, interests, and people
- Promote strategies for youth and adults to reach underserved and underrepresented groups
Who is invited?
- Youth 7th – 13th grade
- Adult volunteer leaders
- Staff are invited and encouraged to attend as your schedule permits
This is an excellent way for youth leaders to get inspired by other counties and help lead our La Crosse County 4-H programming. Registration will open in September. Consider attending – let’s give La Crosse County a presence at this statewide event!