Extension La Crosse County is committed to keeping those we serve safe and healthy. In order to keep this commitment, at the directive of UW-Madison Chancellor, Rebecca Blank, all UW-Madison Division of Extension Sponsored events (including all WI 4-H programs), are cancelled effective immediately, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our participants, presenters, volunteers, and community is our most important priority. Please keep an eye out for any event cancellations that you may have registered for.
All 4-H programs and activities are now suspended through May 3rd, 2020. This date may be extended.
Events that have been cancelled:
- 2020 Expressive Arts Festival – originally scheduled for Saturday, March 14th
- 2020 Wisconsin Regional Waterhemp Workshops – the local session was originally scheduled for Monday, March 16th
- Wise Wednesdays Program – originally scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of each month, cancelled through May 1st
- Last session of the La Crosse Archery & Pellet Gun Program – originally scheduled for Saturday, March 21st
- Cultivating Your Farm’s Future: Follow Up Workshop- originally scheduled for Thursday, March 26th
- Beef Identification Event – originally scheduled for Saturday, March 28th
- Money Smart Week – originally scheduled over the first week of April
- Dairy Reproduction Strategies Workshop – originally scheduled for Thursday, April 2nd
- La Crosse County Archery Invitational – originally scheduled for Friday, April 3rd and Saturday, April 4th
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 608-785-9593 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and for keeping yourselves and those around you healthy.
For more information on how to prevent COVID-19 spread in your community please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavi…/2019-ncov/community/index.html