The Annual UW Pest Management Update will be held in Bangor, Wisconsin at The Log Cabin on Friday, November 16, 2018. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. with the program running 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The Log Cabin is located at N4697 State Road 162. If traveling on I-90 take Exit 15 towards Bangor.
Format for this year:
- The workshop is only three hours in length.
- Morning refreshments will be provided.
- Lunch is not included at the Bangor location. You are welcome to have lunch on your own in the restaurant at The Log Cabin.
2018 Pest Management Update Topics:
- Integrated Pest Management Updates in corn, soybeans, alfalfa, and small grains.
- Update on new products and/or use of existing products.
- Brief highlights of the 2018 pest situations in each crop.
- Speakers will include Damon Smith, plant pathologist, Bryan Jensen, entomologist, Mark Renz, and Rodrigo Werle, weed scientists.
3 CEU pest management credits have been applied for.
Cost for the update is $40. Extra packets will be available at the additional cost of $30. There will be a $5 late fee for all registrations after the November 2, 2018 deadline, including walk-ins.
Pre-register by Friday, November 2, 2018 if you plan on attending. Make checks payable to La Crosse County UW-Extension and mail to Administrative Center, UW-Extension, 212 6th St North, Suite 2200, La Crosse, WI 54601. Contact the office at 608-785-9593 if you have any questions.